Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20210622_123053.jpg

20210622_123107 copy.jpg

This might not be everyone's cup of tea but I live in So. Calif. which must be the capital of the world for Tesla ownership and when a Tesla owner stops at a red light, there'll be three white Tesla's at the same light.

So, one does strange things to stand out a tad.

Added 3M satin black (matches the factory black on the car) to the pillars, mirrors and hood.
The head lights and fog lamps have Xpel smoked gray to help match the satin black.

The fog lamps have been upgraded and the rear tail lights also have smoked gray added

IMG_3289.jpg
IMG_3293.jpg
IMG_3298.jpg

This might not be everyone's cup of tea but I live in So. Calif. which must be the capital of the world for Tesla ownership and when a Tesla owner stops at a red light, there'll be three white Tesla's at the same light.

So, one does strange things to stand out a tad.

Added 3M satin black (matches the factory black on the car) to the pillars, mirrors and hood.
The head lights and fog lamps have Xpel smoked gray to help match the satin black.

The fog lamps have been upgraded and the rear tail lights also have smoked gray added

View attachment 853663View attachment 853679View attachment 853683
I like it!

And I can relate. Here in CT, there are Model 3s everywhere, especially white ones. So I also added some vinyl to the font of mine to make it look different from the bazillion other white ones. I like how yours is debadged -- I think I might do that.

post-delete.jpg

Ive been noticing lots of Teslas up here in Canada in the last year especially. In my city alone (of about 150K people) there are a dozen white model 3s. To make mine stand out I've made a few changes:

1. Black out of front emblem
2. Black out of Dual Motor rear logo
3. Remove rear logo and add in T E S L A logo in black
4. Remetrix black aero covers
5. Carbon fiber rear spoiler
6. Upgraded fog lights
7. Painted red brake callipers

I get loads of compliments! I am loving the changes I've made. I find in my area very few people do any upgrades to their Teslas.