Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few from yesterday.
p3fUrB0.jpeg
1z5hQD6.jpeg
TWANmtW.jpeg
K0HT0DM.jpeg

I just like the way she look$$$

PTL, after what felt like the longest 7 days, the tinting, polishing, full PPF (10 mils front and 8 mils back) and ceramic coat, AND curing are all finally done, and she’s home once more.

Costs USD5k plus where I am (Asia). It’s like a super expensive detailing job, but with high tech self-healing properties. Never thought I’d spend this amount initially. But I just like the way she looks and makes me feel. How much fortune has been lost by this sentiment? Lol #nofilter
F6B1F0C4-74EC-42A3-9C15-2BDE2ECC40CD.jpeg

I just like the way she look$$$

PTL, after what felt like the longest 7 days, the tinting, polishing, full PPF (10 mils front and 8 mils back) and ceramic coat, AND curing are all finally done, and she’s home once more.

Costs USD5k plus where I am (Asia). It’s like a super expensive detailing job, but with high tech self-healing properties. Never thought I’d spend this amount initially. But I just like the way she looks and makes me feel. How much fortune has been lost by this sentiment? Lol #nofilter
View attachment 854636
Hang on, I’m still tallying up the bills, >> $$ than I thought, lol…