Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
best thing to do is just order some on Amazon and try them yourself....not talking some real carbon fiber $200 pieces, some $40 ones will do just fine...like them, keep them, if not just do the free return.

I ordered some dry carbon fog light covers to match the dry carbon rear spoiler that the M3P comes with along with some matching side camera covers for like $60 total... I just thought the M3 front end was just a bit boring and these certainly give it a more agressive look and
add to the profile...so far, so good. I like the look

View attachment 933992

View attachment 933991

View attachment 933997
Nice. Add some mirror covers to match, tint the windows and it will tie in the look of your other pieces.

View attachment 921237View attachment 921238View attachment 921239

• 2018 LR Model 3
  • Rotiform DTM in Satin Black - 19x8.5 w/ +35mm offset
  • Yokohama Advan Apex V601 - 245/40r19
  • Mountain Pass Performance - Comfort coilover set w/ rear camber arms - set to about 1.5 finger fender-wheel gap
  • 5mm spacers front and rear w/ hub centric rings to fit 72.56mm wheel hub

Looks good! I plan to install 5mm spacers on the front of my SR+ too. You mind sharing where you purchased yours from?

Are you talking about caliper covers or fog light canards? Curious because when I first saw canards I thought I have to have them, but now I'm not so sure how they'll look in person...?
The caliper covers were trash because they looked tacky. The foglight covers looked like *sugar* because even though they were real carbon fiber, they were poor quality and the pattern was crooked. I never even installed them. I initiated a return with Amazon and they said I didn't have to return them (so I tossed them). But I did purchase better quality ones which I did install on mine (see pic). They are super common online, but I've never seen another Tesla in person with them, so I do still think they are unique.

headshotb.jpg

The caliper covers were trash because they looked tacky. The foglight covers looked like *sugar* because even though they were real carbon fiber, they were poor quality and the pattern was crooked. I never even installed them. I initiated a return with Amazon and they said I didn't have to return them (so I tossed them). But I did purchase better quality ones which I did install on mine (see pic). They are super common online, but I've never seen another Tesla in person with them, so I do still think they are unique.

View attachment 934157
The apparent panel gap at the front edge of your hood is “within spec” 😏😂

View attachment 934157
Nice. Instead of BIG caliper covers, just paint the calibers the color you desire. Not a big DIY project, but takes a little time and prep