Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5922.jpeg

V-Style Carbon Lip installed.

Changed the rear camber arm to MPP and noticed the 23 RWD came with a 980 motor. I wonder if that could be “boosted”.
View attachment 935263
View attachment 935264
Yes, you got one of those "unicorns" 980 w/LFP batteries.

Igenext just came out with a Boost module for this!

Danny

Reactions: Rohhee
And how did you like it. Worth $800??

Here is my competition…
View attachment 937239

I struggled with that myself. $800 for a little dongle and wire harness is a lot, but with any niche, low volume product like this, I think you’re mostly paying for the time it took them to figure out how to make it. If you consider that it reduces 0-60 time by 12%, which is exactly the same as the $2000 boost upgrade Tesla offers for the Long Range, it kind of makes it seem like a decent deal.

It's not going to make your RWD as fast as a Model 3 Long Range, but it will make it accelerate as fast or faster than a Golf GTI, Civic Type R, Subaru WRX, Veloster N, Elantra N, Mustang EcoBoost, and Camaro LS, all of which are performance oriented cars.

The difference is definitely noticeable, and I’m glad I did it. I felt the car was a little lazy in the 0-30 range before doing it, and it feels better now. Plus it gives you drift mode, which should be fun on a track. I imagine a RWD with Boost will drift just as well as a Performance set to 100% rear since it has the same rear motor.

nice...level 2 charger? I see a 2 hour max sign ....do you get at least 20-25 miles an hour?
Yup. Level 2. I get 5kW to 6kW consistently on them. Volta is normally 2 hours max(some are 3) because its free. The limit was removed on our chargers after someone complained because the chargers were turned off at night. We park there for most of our shift so we end up getting a full charge or close to full.

Recently dropped on MPP comforts. Fronts were a bit too low for my liking, so I raised them a bit. Waiting for springs to settle a bit more.

Here in Western NY, it's common to literally have holes in the road that you can jump into, so I wasn't interested in dropping it any more than it already is. The roads here are absolutely awful.

Future plans include a full car PPF, and I'm actually leaning towards a satin white rather than red.

IMG_4471.jpg
IMG_4473.jpg
IMG_4474.jpg
IMG_4481.jpg

View attachment 938020View attachment 938021
Another pic of the V-Style lip plus the diffuser installed. Side skirts going on tomorrow hopefully. Coilovers coming soon. Can’t believe how some simple add-ons changed the look of the car. I’ve gotten so many compliments.
Looks great. I have the same diffuser, splitter, spoiler, etc.

How did you attach the diffuser? I had to make four additional screw holes in the back of the bumper to get it to stay in place. The screws on the bottom alone with the double-sides tape just wasn't cutting it.