Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_MWP_20230912_075947793.jpg

Setup looks good..... Did you have to do any fender work to get the 19X9.5 +22 wheels to fit? Any rubbing?
Thanks!

The rears fit fine.

The front fenders are rolled under and physically pulled / stretched out a few mm. It wasn’t a big deal until I got the aftermarket brakes that pushed the wheels out an extra 5mm compared to the Performance rotors around which the wheels were selected.

Also I run ~3.2 deg of front camber daily.

But not necessary with that setup unless you go as low as his car is… I’m running the same setup as him, with no fender rolling and -.8 camber… hope that helps
You are running a +22 offset with 275s and -.8 camber with no rubbing? Can you post pics? Is this with M3P rotors?

One note: my 275 Federal 595RS-pros are notably wider than my 275 daily all-seasons.

I am not sure it is accurate to advise someone they can run a +22 offset with a 275 tire when your setup is 30+mm narrower…
I wasn't...didn't realize you had a 275 tire...that's why I posted what tire I have..I actually got it confused with this post...that's why:

• Love
Reactions: Lindenwood