Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image0.jpg

Ahh ok I work at the Dupont in Newark

I’ve been seeing a MSM Y with aftermarket wheels riding around down here, thought it might be you. Nice ride!
Oh nice. What location, the new campus?
My wife works at the FMC site, which used to be the Dupont Stine Haskell facility. We just wrapped her Model 3 Performance this past weekend.

Attachments

• 20210425_172430.jpg
    20210425_172430.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 409
My wife works at the FMC site, which used to be the Dupont Stine Haskell facility. We just wrapped her Model 3 Performance this past weekend.
Wow, that is a perfect wrap choice, looks amazing. Hope i get to see it in person one day! I wanted to do a black MYP wrapped stealth, but it didnt feel worth the price I was quoted. Going with Red paint instead

Im at the former Dow site right off of 896 (see our sign on 95)

Reactions: pt19713
Hey! I am going to wrap mine in a grey too. I find it really hard to pick the right grey tho. I am going to go for the avery gloss rock grey but havent seen any pic of a Y in that color yet - is yours like nardo (audi-grey) or chalk (porsche-light-grey?

Hey! I am going to wrap mine in a grey too. I find it really hard to pick the right grey tho. I am going to go for the avery gloss rock grey but havent seen any pic of a Y in that color yet - is yours like nardo (audi-grey) or chalk (porsche-light-grey?
The vinyl is from 3M/Avery Dennison. It has more of a neutral gray undertone, so probably more similar to Chalk than Nardo, which tends to be a little warmer.

Everything is out of stock/backorder. The original plan was to use VViVid but it's been sold out for awhile. I'm not too happy with the Avery Dennison quality. There are a lot of marks and lines already on the vinyl. The hood will be redone because it was the first panel done and those marks are really visible.

The vinyl is from 3M/Avery Dennison. It has more of a neutral gray undertone, so probably more similar to Chalk than Nardo, which tends to be a little warmer.

Everything is out of stock/backorder. The original plan was to use VViVid but it's been sold out for awhile. I'm not too happy with the Avery Dennison quality. There are a lot of marks and lines already on the vinyl. The hood will be redone because it was the first panel done and those marks are really visible.
thank you and yeah good to note! now i gotta watch out for stuff like that!