Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up new Model S this week...about that Mobile Connector that's supposed to be delivered....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm scheduled to pick up my new Model S by the end of this week, but the Mobile Connector that I ordered with the car back in April has still not arrived.

I tried searching the forums, checking other posts, and going through my order, and it sounds like the connector should be sent directly to my house (as opposed to being shipped to the dealer and supplied with my car). Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any tracking available for the connector order, either:
1656363619849.png

Are people getting their cars before they get the connectors? Are the cars being delivered now the first batch since they stopped including the connectors?

I'll probably have to stop by the store on the way home to pick up some extra AA batteries to keep the car charged until my cable arrives...

I'm scheduled to pick up my new Model S by the end of this week, but the Mobile Connector that I ordered with the car back in April has still not arrived.

I tried searching the forums, checking other posts, and going through my order, and it sounds like the connector should be sent directly to my house (as opposed to being shipped to the dealer and supplied with my car). Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any tracking available for the connector order, either:
View attachment 821868

Are people getting their cars before they get the connectors? Are the cars being delivered now the first batch since they stopped including the connectors?

I'll probably have to stop by the store on the way home to pick up some extra AA batteries to keep the car charged until my cable arrives...
For what its worth, I ordered in February 2022 and took delivery of my S 2 days ago. I was happy to see the mobile connector in the trunk (along with all other pieces with the exception of carpeted floor mats). My guess is that because I ordered before they removed them it still comes with it but who knows.

Reactions: Murtaya