Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pickup Model Y on Saturday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time Tesla owner. Been looking to get into the EV game for a while and finally convinced myself that I don't need a truck right now. Test drove one last week and its definitely a drastic change from a lifted truck but the MY was awesome. Hopefully I won't have any regrets. Also have a Cybertruck reservation but a very late one so I have a while.

Question, trade-in still says pending but there is a trade-in value showing up now under the financing details and the final payment has a negative value. Is this normal? Haven't heard back from Tesla yet.

Reactions: RNHurt
First time Tesla owner. Been looking to get into the EV game for a while and finally convinced myself that I don't need a truck right now. Test drove one last week and its definitely a drastic change from a lifted truck but the MY was awesome. Hopefully I won't have any regrets. Also have a Cybertruck reservation but a very late one so I have a while.

Question, trade-in still says pending but there is a trade-in value showing up now under the financing details and the final payment has a negative value. Is this normal? Haven't heard back from Tesla yet.
Your financing will update once you get a final trade in offer and you accept it in the Tesla app. I pick up my '24 Model Y LR tomorrow, and I'm also trading in my '21 MY LR.

• Helpful
Reactions: Blue Eye and GOVA
We are first-time Tesla owners also, my wife just got MYLR and I am surprised at how much I like it too. I have lifted Jeep Gladiator Mojave pickup which I love and do actual Overlanding with it occasionally but it is terrible on gas day to day. I find myself taking her car for trips around town more than my truck or my beater commuter car(honda fit).