Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of Model X with Gloss black or Carbon grey 22 Turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that wrap looks nice. what about a bronze?
too much attention-grabbing for me. I wanted to do that, but this is an everyday driver for my wife and I. Looking to be subtle, but still different from all the others out there.

30262D06-BAC7-465C-A94B-C8F33A94C782.jpeg
Here’s a gloss black OEM 22” but it’s not on the car yet unfortunately.

So darker than this:

full

But lighter than this:
77492b7a-8028-4442-b357-62e67b6c9eb8-jpeg.568863

Does this work for you?
View attachment 647277
So... I got them powder coated in a gunmetal grey color. It's satin and this pic is not showing that in my opinion, but the shop assures me it's truly satin. I will pick them up after work today, and then ceramic coat them this weekend and possibly put them on this weekend as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.29.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.29.56 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
So... I got them powder coated in a gunmetal grey color. It's satin and this pic is not showing that in my opinion, but the shop assures me it's truly satin. I will pick them up after work today, and then ceramic coat them this weekend and possibly put them on this weekend as well.

I can definitely see the satin finish. It'll dull out a bit more when you get outside too without the shop lights on them. You might want to test out the ceramic coating though on the cap before you apply to the entire wheel though. That might give it depth which might make it seem more shiny and glossy than you want.

I can definitely see the satin finish. It'll dull out a bit more when you get outside too without the shop lights on them. You might want to test out the ceramic coating though on the cap before you apply to the entire wheel though. That might give it depth which might make it seem more shiny and glossy than you want.
Yeah, the shop that did them for me are friends of mine and he told me to not waste my time as it will NOT last long on wheels. I researched it and found a bunch of other people saying the same thing.

Quick question for you, do you know of a way to connect a separate screen to mirror the tesla screen so when Play "Caraoke", my daughter can watch it in the back as well.