Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thinking about getting these wheels. How you like it? Did it make ride a lot smoother? What about efficiency?

23 Model Y Performance (as that’s what I have) is rated for 303 I believe? Charging to 100% which I did yesterday for the first time in its 8800 mile life, yielded 301. Real world conditions, I’m seeing about 270 at this moment. I’d say that pretty good. Ride comfort is much better and I love the look with the matte wrap. I’d say go for it!

Reactions: nate704
23 Model Y Performance (as that’s what I have) is rated for 303 I believe? Charging to 100% which I did yesterday for the first time in its 8800 mile life, yielded 301. Real world conditions, I’m seeing about 270 at this moment. I’d say that pretty good. Ride comfort is much better and I love the look with the matte wrap. I’d say go for it!
What do you see for wh/mi? Thank you for sharing!

Put the summer shoes on last week. T Sportline TS5 20in. w/ 275/40/r20 Falken FK460 all seasons.
IMG_5342.jpeg

That is so low. I could never go below 260 on my old MYLR and that was with gemini wheels. I am guessing you do a lot of city driving? Which tires do you use?

I live in Rhode Island and travel basically around this state, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Very urban style driving. I have Pirelli P Zero All Seasons on it.

Definitely has been better efficiency with these on it. I’m going from Westerly RI to Wakefield RI then to North Dartmouth MA as I type. About a 50 miles trip. I’ll update my efficiency after to see as well.

View attachment 930471
View attachment 930472

I got my horizontal rear tail light strip installed.
Does also work as a sequential indicator
Not an easy install as they show in the video.
A model Y is a little different than a model 3 and getting the cable true the rubber boot and getting it of the headliner caused some bleeding vingers

For sale here:
installation video on YouTube:
looks amazing nice job