Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That looks awesome. I just got my model Y in white. What upgrades have you made. Looks so shiny
I had tints done, changed rims to 20" with 275 40 20 tires ( more grippy/comfier than the 21s it came with), cosmetic carbon bits on the side mirror, side camera covers, going to put a lip on it, and want to put a diffuser/side skirts for aesthetics. Probably best performance related upgrade would be lighter rims/tires. I DIY'd ceramic coating on the car, made it shinier easier to keep clean

Reactions: bhigh8
I had tints done, changed rims to 20" with 275 40 20 tires ( more grippy/comfier than the 21s it came with), cosmetic carbon bits on the side mirror, side camera covers, going to put a lip on it, and want to put a diffuser/side skirts for aesthetics. Probably best performance related upgrade would be lighter rims/tires. I DIY'd ceramic coating on the car, made it shinier easier to keep clean
Great job. Looks amazing

Reactions: TesraY
Free (well parking was $20) destination charging at the Getty Museum garage in LA. By the time I was ready to leave had a full charge. Always love that!
IMG_5961.jpeg

Looks awesome. Where did you source?
Both from Amazon.
- Amazon.com
- Amazon.com

The center console wrap is rather thick, which makes it easier to apply, but the sliding door does take a little longer to slide closed on it's own. And the armrest cover just slides over the armrest and with a couple elastic straps underneath. Once installed, it's hard to tell they're aftermarket and we've received a lot of positive comments about them. Cheers!

Reactions: CleanDemon
Wanted to see if I would like having the center console match the wooden dash. Pretty happy with it so far, but will see how well it holds up. This is the TPARTS wooden center console cover. It is supposedly real wood, but feels a bit different from the dash - feels fuzzy somehow. Fitment was really good, but I took my sweet time to get it right. Console can still open and close itself, so no issues with clearance.

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpeg
    IMG_0735.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0733.jpeg
    IMG_0733.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 126
Finally got around to installing the AMD version of the secondary, driver display on my MY. Def has that stock look and I like that the air con hits the back of it a bit, to get it cold when the temps hit 130 degrees here in a month.

P.S. This is not the quickest of installs. You have to connect to the wireless charging power connector and then to the passenger side AMD, blue female connector, which means taking off the numerous panels to keep all the wiring hidden. It's all plug and play, just a bit of a pain to wire correctly.
Just did this too. Really cool mod. I was quite nervous with all that needed to be taken apart but it was actually a pretty easy install.

X5g50JflluJl8GKHQokA2sz8JnKbDRnZ0RLRjb00nl5mNokOzrfYJg1KGztRVM_cBaBOZWBU3cdGHnIE6V9IV9NdsDRNkZKFwLQ63GDiWuejJ8fSqv93FAprak8_Id40hENSTytbOphTQE0EggflWq43uJdgf_5k10bFus7C0I-Pzb8FdlZCjWKtEKNHq3SVNPO9bUIoWHtptwOZgDfU6XKLvHOKDZi2ZLo-G10IOk1s2n1V-61Xx02RETfMoHAlV9sX_G_94fIQwPFBOF-nj6IXsf1JuHEo0y-kwMJuQ2cfEEBAXRG_eiyjQTt9BEQiibHzc3sU7EzQUe50k2EyDH6hTtT4lfVTJl6pivIEuP0LLo5QKbZC7hCnjFGcJV6VGEHTnhYpr6zpgBLDdJHHwB6s_sm1a-wOWOBmlKW8RWWQgBZqUzPOkXoygkK41aTJHBGZrfaE_uJlbiYphc8Ikmmo_oLhT3VzxE0RN8PpbrjnYo_S-onliDvD3sEp_wc_tO167KLC5GyMZNfnDYzGz9tk3sUy_uduVp7JyTQ66wekJ6o-gAmCiBRn0F8SVC0yMg9sUUs7J1LMMfqOXSzErsl2JagPxdINsLMen8SDk8dSZ2Rg1wIGwMZo9gHoNAaI8hPx9RIhIBY4RXdDHerwGWV0IDPQGo05eaQhnrDh71t1kKaXYoIjRsXOha2z24Bel0S5NZG1cjFHjI9JH3zAIOCGNWb73v9rQnoT_m4RmSfgmPUJOtWrSfgV2VhSnXW4IiFq7TEKKbTGaBc6kpl-Qw5XcBUa9mgoDRk0brOnIGq4RdwILFCNM46AGnUv8Z-TWKGSZBAY5KNfMJtGfj2Z-eVfI903xwnnrXzwcOCiEneemA2rIOICga5WdvCrb6-H1GDGA-aMqaHIFch9oR0Lqv7P_t6YJTmIhpYApNkvnPRAxg=w1376-h977-s-no

Finally got around to installing the AMD version of the secondary, driver display on my MY. Def has that stock look and I like that the air con hits the back of it a bit, to get it cold when the temps hit 130 degrees here in a month.

P.S. This is not the quickest of installs. You have to connect to the wireless charging power connector and then to the passenger side AMD, blue female connector, which means taking off the numerous panels to keep all the wiring hidden. It's all plug and play, just a bit of a pain to wire correctly.

Which display is this one?