Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20230512_192132963.jpg

Wanted to see if I would like having the center console match the wooden dash. Pretty happy with it so far, but will see how well it holds up. This is the TPARTS wooden center console cover. It is supposedly real wood, but feels a bit different from the dash - feels fuzzy somehow. Fitment was really good, but I took my sweet time to get it right. Console can still open and close itself, so no issues with clearance.
That looks good. Thinking about doing the same thing. Does the card key still work fine with console cover installed?

This picture just confirmed why I ordered the blue. What I didn't think about is that I can live out my childhood fantasy of owning a car that looks like the Suburu Rally Blue with gold rims... What wheels are those?!!

7c5dfb70-18fc-11e9-b76e-791ebf14d004
I got the Martian Wheels MW03 in bronze. Both the Tesla blue and bronze wheels are not as flashy as the Subaru, of which I’m also a fan, but it’s like an understated version of it, which works well for me.