Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow! how much have you spent on aftermarket parts?
Don’t really care nor do I track. All my cars have been modded. This car is a much better version that came from the factory and life’s too boring to stay stock.

Also had a fully modded 3.
IMG_5516.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks! I got it here but I removed the vertical parts that stick out and filled them in then repainted to make it look cleaner.

Installation was very easy and straightforward (double stick tape and self tapping screws). Here’s a closeup.

View attachment 926809
View attachment 926810
Apart from the cosmetic appeal is there any advantage to the front lips ? High Speed stability , More range :) ( i can always dream) !

Hello,

I bought my MYP back in 2022 and I have never posted on here I believe so I want to introduce myself with how I paint corrected my car on delivery day. So I picked up my car from West Palm Beach, Florida and instructed the sales team that I do not want the car washed. Of course they didn't listen because when I got there, the car was washed.

Regardless, I used the following products:

Nanoskin
CarPro iron X
CarPro Reset
P&S Brake Buster
Adams car wash soap
Rupes Polisher with white and yellow pad
Sonax Perfect finish
Gtechniq Panel wipe
Gtechniq Exo and Crystal Serum

Delivery day picture
View attachment 927976

After the first wash and rinse, I started to use the ironX and you can see how much fall out was coming off the car.

View attachment 927977View attachment 927978View attachment 927979View attachment 927980

After hours of polishing and ceramic coating. The car came out decent, and I took the badges off because I like that look. Personal preference

View attachment 927981View attachment 927982View attachment 927983View attachment 927984View attachment 927986

Car currently has around 5k miles and the coating is holding up great. Debating on getting eibach pro kit springs and possibly a set of rear uberturbine wheels for the front to have a square setup. But we will see
Any reason why you taped the lights and trims ? I just apply the coating everywhere for added protection. Not sure if that is right .

I love the blue. I had one for a rental before I got my Y but went with midnight silver. Then my sister got one in blue.

My GF always mentions how the blue ones are so ugly 😂

Oh wow, Really !

I think of all the colours, the buyable colors are White, Black and Blue. I am done with Black cars so wanted White but seeing almost all Y's beign white decided to spend the exra 1K . Maybe it is me but I feel that darker colours make the car look bigger ?

Oh wow, Really !

I think of all the colours, the buyable colors are White, Black and Blue. I am done with Black cars so wanted White but seeing almost all Y's beign white decided to spend the exra 1K . Maybe it is me but I feel that darker colours make the car look bigger ?
My last 4 cars were black and I decided I was done also. I’ve been wanting some sort of silver color so I went with MSM. I really wish we got quicksilver in the US.

Are they still doing Orlando pick up at the mall or has the service center opened?

My last 4 cars were black and I decided I was done also. I’ve been wanting some sort of silver color so I went with MSM. I really wish we got quicksilver in the US.

Are they still doing Orlando pick up at the mall or has the service center opened?
I think it is the mall, the Tesla guys in the mall are useless ! Question - the wheel covers you have do they come with plastic connectors ? Please share link.. Any drop in range?

I think it is the mall, the Tesla guys in the mall are useless ! Question - the wheel covers you have do they come with plastic connectors ? Please share link.. Any drop in range?
That sucks. I did my pick up there and it was raining. I got a ride from Tampa and was dropped off early and they delayed my delivery 2 hours.

What do you mean by plastic connectors? They are the Tsportline TSY14 covers. I replaced my wheels with replika r263’s though and I don’t really monitor range much I just try to drive efficiently.