Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What size Vredesteins and how do you like the performance?

Fronts are 255/40/21
Rears are 275/40/21

Love them! If you are after a pretty burly all season. Good balance of dry, wet, slick, snow performance. Not the best at any one thing imo but really good all around. I'd say more quiet and more comfy than the OEM AS4's but these sizes have more sidewall. Turn in not as sharp as AS4 but was to be expected. Way more comfortable in freezing temps and hold pressure really well. Slightly more gummy/softer in 100+ temps but not awful. Long break in period. Similar efficieny as the AS4s but I have a heavy right foot. Highly recommend. They had a rebate at the time and were way cheaper than AS4s. Their Hypertrac tire I've heard good things about as well.

20240109_081447.jpg

Fronts are 255/40/21
Rears are 275/40/21

Love them! If you are after a pretty burly all season. Good balance of dry, wet, slick, snow performance. Not the best at any one thing imo but really good all around. I'd say more quiet and more comfy than the OEM AS4's but these sizes have more sidewall. Turn in not as sharp as AS4 but was to be expected. Way more comfortable in freezing temps and hold pressure really well. Slightly more gummy/softer in 100+ temps but not awful. Long break in period. Similar efficieny as the AS4s but I have a heavy right foot. Highly recommend. They had a rebate at the time and were way cheaper than AS4s. Their Hypertrac tire I've heard good things about as well.

View attachment 1010681

I have the same tire on mine as well, very quiet and handles well overall
I have try Bridgestone, and Pirelli in the past, not even come close.

Attachments

• 52829111109_c13adbefd6_4k.jpg
    52829111109_c13adbefd6_4k.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 44
@Noflash Looks great. Are those both wrapped in a matte PPF? Really love how the blue looks. I love keeping my cars nice, but...damn that's a lot of $$! My MYP's paint is so sh!tty though I'm seriously thinking about it.
Thanks. Yes, they are both wrapped in matte PPF. I actually had a 2022 MYLR that I didn't wrap. The results convinced me to wrap after I traded up during the big price drop (these are both 2023). Yes, it was very expensive. The PPF warranty is 10 years, so I just have to keep them that long and maybe it's worth it. 😂

View attachment 1011862
Garage queen. Raised the rears recently to 1.5 finger gap. Was inconvenient driving around socal being so low but she sure did look good.
Where did you get your fog light canards? All the ones I’m finding wrap all the way around to the bottom of the recess which won’t work for the front lip I ordered. I thought I found ones at Vivid Racing that look like yours but the ones they sent me wrap all the way around too.