Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures from the X event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a part II to this event? Besides the front door which opens, and the falcon doors with sensors on top.. Hm. What else did I miss?

And the second row "reveal". I had to have missed something. There's nothing special about them that I could see. I'll stay open minded until I hear from the people actually there.... But... What was that?

I love Tesla and Elon, but damn is he a terrible presenter....
I think this coud have used a lot more polish and timing adjustments.
Why did the X just show up while he was talking about security? That seemed way off, and you could tell he did not enjoy that while walking over to close that wayward door...
Why the long thing about filters? Was it really worth it to take an indirect jab at VW?

But hey, they did not stretch this over two hours... Which they could have.

After a 3 year wait I would have thought that there would have been a little bit more than that. Model X looks good though but I am hooked on Model S.

100% agree on both accounts. Slick looking car, but doesn't have many defining features. Might cancel my reservation and look to upgrade to the next version of the S next year when there are actually new features (or larger battery).

Cool car for those who really do need an SUV though.

Frunk 44 inch wide, 15 inches tall
9156bb3811f1a5e0e03276520a1d4868.jpg