Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures Model Y performance on TE37

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel you, my wife rags on me for all my hobbies bc all of them cost too much. Sneakers too haha. I had to pass on a lot of recent ones just for her to agree to the TEs

HAHA! Me too! Jordan 1s and 3s are my jam. I also hoop in Jordan Tatum 1s but have a large collection of 34s, 35s and 36s.

Do you remember what it was?

Rishie had 19x10 et35 in stock. Those are Zevcentric specific sizing with Face 4s.
System Spec 20x10 et 30s are Face 3s.

I guess I'm out of the loop. I have no idea what the different faces are lol. Putting on 19" snows shortly and will see what the ride quality is like. That will probably inform my decision for spring.
This post explains the different faces.

Finally got TEs on my MYP. Now I have TEs on my SQ, Gram Light 57DRs on my M3LR and now TEs also on my MYP.

laWzSU8.jpg

TtCDyuF.jpg

6VRwT7t.jpg

fO9sDjB.jpg
What spec and face are these?

Thinking of te37’s for my wife’s model Y.

Problem is that it’s my wife’s car and she tends to like curbing her 21 inch Uberturbines.

How much less likely is it to curb with 19’s with a square set of 275’s?. Is it gonna have enough sidewall to limit curbing? Should
I add curb feelers? lol.

Or maybe I should just get a cheaper set of Aodahn wheels that I can just repaint on a yearly basis whenever she curbs them?

Reactions: hyp36rmax
Thinking of te37’s for my wife’s model Y.

Problem is that it’s my wife’s car and she tends to like curbing her 21 inch Uberturbines.

How much less likely is it to curb with 19’s with a square set of 275’s?. Is it gonna have enough sidewall to limit curbing? Should
I add curb feelers? lol.

Or maybe I should just get a cheaper set of Aodahn wheels that I can just repaint on a yearly basis whenever she curbs them?

or fix the root cause…