Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pinstripes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can get them on Ebay. I had provided a link in one of my above posts, but it appears that particular link no longer works (possibly because the seller removed or sold-out of that particular decal). Just search on ”racing stripes“ or “side door decal” for Model 3 and I’m sure you’ll get some hits. Lots of designs out there. So, I’m sure you’ll find one that you like. Good luck!!

Unique look. Here on SoCal you can’t throw a rock without hitting a white Tesla.

A couple of months ago I was in the car pool lane, #4 of 5 white Tesla‘s one after another.

Reactions: DocHolliday
Unique look. Here on SoCal you can’t throw a rock without hitting a white Tesla.

A couple of months ago I was in the car pool lane, #4 of 5 white Tesla‘s one after another.
Not quite as many here in central Virginia, but yeah they’ve become a lot more common compared to 4 years ago when I bought mine. I’ve not seen another Model 3 with the same pin stripes as mine. So, these decals definitely accomplished what I wanted… which is to make my vehicle stand-out and a little unique in a sea of Model 3’s.