Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pixel 6 Pro barely fits the Taptes wireless charge pad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Taptes wireless charging pad in my car. Just got the Google Pixel 6 Pro, with the Spigen TPU skin it just barely fits into the Taptes, you have to press it in but it does fit. Hope Google is done making their phones bigger because the 6 Pro is at the limit, if it were a micron taller it wouldn't fit unless you took the case off. Don't know if the now standard wireless pad is different from the Taptes but the 6 Pro can be used in a Model 3.

I have the Taptes wireless charging pad in my car. Just got the Google Pixel 6 Pro, with the Spigen TPU skin it just barely fits into the Taptes, you have to press it in but it does fit. Hope Google is done making their phones bigger because the 6 Pro is at the limit, if it were a micron taller it wouldn't fit unless you took the case off. Don't know if the now standard wireless pad is different from the Taptes but the 6 Pro can be used in a Model 3.
In my 2021 M3, the built in wireless charger fits the iPhone 12 Pro Max that my wife uses and my Pixel 6 in its case, with plenty of room to spare. The 6 Pro shouldn't be an issue.

I have an aftermarket wireless charging pad (the Nomad one) in my 2018, and am trying to find a Pixel 6 Pro, so this is very timely. Hopefully it fits when I can finally find one, lol.

I have iPhone 13 pro max. And the larger phone size barely fits the NOMAD wireless charger. But as long as I leave 100% at the start of the day, I have no need to charge it. The battery is very good I rarely ever go below 50% during the day, more like when I get home I still have 50% left or more.

At some point I feel charging your phone during the day will not be needed. I really want to try using it on vacation where I may be using it all day using GPS, rideshare apps, traveling apps, etc.

I have the 6 pro and it fits easily in my 2021 M3P!

Could be worse, if you want a Model 3 RWD the wait is a year.
Even longer for an X.

26365A71-64A2-435B-A16F-AA95943806DD.png