Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid X: Can I flip it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I bought one, wasn’t satisfied with it, sold it a few days later and today Tesla emailed me and said I violated their reseller terms and banned for me life from ordering future teslas.

They cancelled my cybertruck order too. They said the decision is final and I have no one I can talk to to explain I didn’t order one over a year ago to simply flip it. I genuinely thought it wasn’t for me.

Guess they lost a customer for life and I won’t promote them to friends and family anymore.

Be careful if you decide to

So I bought one, wasn’t satisfied with it, sold it a few days later and today Tesla emailed me and said I violated their reseller terms and banned for me life from ordering future teslas.

They cancelled my cybertruck order too. They said the decision is final and I have no one I can talk to to explain I didn’t order one over a year ago to simply flip it. I genuinely thought it wasn’t for me.

Guess they lost a customer for life and I won’t promote them to friends and family anymore.

Be careful if you decide to sell it.
Is there a way for you to post screen shot of your email? It doesn't seem to be true that they would cancel your CT order because it exposes them to some serious lawsuit. They must prove your intention to buy it for purpose of flipping or else they're in hot water.