Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Playlist & Phone Media No Longer Display After Car Was Put in Service Mode for PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Fam! Have a question regarding the playlist display via Bluetooth connection and a Pixel 7. When connected via Bluetooth and streaming YouTube Music, my display used to show the playlist as well as the track info, but unfortunately, neither the track info nor playlist display anymore (please see attached picture). I've tried to reset my phone, reset the car, and also reset the Bluetooth connection--all with no luck.

I recently had full PPF done to my car and it was put in service mode by the shop. One of the cameras was damaged during the process, hence the warning message on the screenshot. The shop has since replaced the camera, but they are unfamiliar with the Bluetooth/track display issue--I'm not sure if a setting was tweaked while in service mode or if this is unrelated.

I'm scheduling an appointment with my Tesla Service Center for the software update for the new camera, but is the Bluetooth/Playlist issue something I can fix or would I have to request that from the SC as well?

A bit of background info--I took delivery of my car in June and dropped it off to get PPF at 200 miles, and currently have 400 miles, so she's still new.

Attachments

• Pixel 7 Question.jpg
    Pixel 7 Question.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 66