TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

PLEASE HELP WANTED PARTS FOR TESLA MODEL S 2016 FACELIFT

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Tacomavip, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Tacomavip

Tacomavip Member

can anyone please help me get front grille complete (complete ) and lower louvers for 2016 tesla s ( new style) . willing to pay extra for your time .thank you

2. MileHighMotoring

You need the new hood too, FYI. And apparently will need to modify where everything connects to the frame behind these pieces.. Probably easier to buy a new car from what I've been told.

3. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Member

That's a bit of an overstatement. For someone willing to go to the time, a salvage Tesla can be a GREAT value.

I have two, and bought them at less than 50% of Used market value for a non-salvage.

4. MileHighMotoring

I'm confused - I believe OP is wanting to update his car to the new 2016 front nose style.

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

That's how I interpreted it too when I first read the OP. However, upon rereading it now, I can see how this could just as well be a request for a replacement grill for his "refreshed" 2016 Model S that has a damaged one (i.e., the grill he wants must be a "refreshed" one).

6. MileHighMotoring

Ahh, I do see that reading of it now. Still now sure how the salvage thing comes into play, but obviously there's a few ways to interpret this post. :cool: