Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please look at PPF issues 2 weeks old

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is less than two weeks old. I don't want to call out the installer, its a full frontal. They used computer cuts I knew that going in, they did remove logos the bumper looks fine however the PPF is coming up on hood corners and several other places. I wanted to wrap the rest of the car, but thinking this is poor workmanship. This is my first wrap on a car so would like to know what others think.

The shop said they would work on it when finishing the rest but having doubts. Is this much going wrong on a frontal wrap normal?
IMG_0738.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 48
Just looking at the fender image alone tells me you need to take it back to them. Most professional detailers tend to be very proud of their work and will want to make sure it looks as good as they'd have their own car look. I'm sure they'll correct it for you. That, and you paid good money for it, so it best be 100%.

What brand PPF did you go with? I just had XPEL installed on mine Wednesday last week, so I have a fresh install myself.

Take it back and have them fix it. You should expect that any issues that occur with the install or the material are fixed so soon after it was applied. The ppf on one of my mirrors developed a thumb-sized blurry section and my provider replaced it