Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery [In Europe}

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After receiving this message, I come straight on the forums to see what’s the best option!

Pay it off straight away or waiting until closer to my EDD 22-30th September.

Conflicting comments.

Will I lose my order if I don’t pay straight away?
Or
Will I get a pickup date if I do pay asap?

TIA.

After receiving this message, I come straight on the forums to see what’s the best option!

Pay it off straight away or waiting until closer to my EDD 22-30th September.

Conflicting comments.

Will I lose my order if I don’t pay straight away?
Or
Will I get a pickup date if I do pay asap?

TIA.
I would not pay untill i have a vin, reg and delivery date.
I have all three and have still not got around to it😁

My final invoice says it needs to be paid within three days of the final invoice date. Does anyone know if that’s upheld or can I pay nearer to collection day? I see some posters say to pay about 5 days before collection
If you had final invoice ,delivery/collection date and reg number they will request payment within 3 days.Paid for my MYLR on 17th August,delivery to home on 1st Sept hopefully!

Reactions: Welshranger
If you had final invoice ,delivery/collection date and reg number they will request payment within 3 days.Paid for my MYLR on 17th August,delivery to home on 1st Sept hopefully!
Thanks. Slight issue in that the final invoice came through yesterday and with the bank holiday weekend I can’t get the transfer approved by my fellow directors until at least Tuesday. So hoping Tesla are reasonable about it - I’d feel better if the invoice said three working days!

Thanks. Slight issue in that the final invoice came through yesterday and with the bank holiday weekend I can’t get the transfer approved by my fellow directors until at least Tuesday. So hoping Tesla are reasonable about it - I’d feel better if the invoice said three working days!
I wouldn’t worry. My collection is booked for 10th September. I haven’t paid yet. Not planning to until 7 days before collection.

Reactions: Jason71 and Lala.t