Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

please recommend quality all season 19" for S.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The “wheel configuration” option is in the service menu - that might do it?
Thank you for the recommendation, but I did try that also. I changed the wheel to 19 inch as well as going back to discount tire and having them check the TMPS. One of them was not programmed right and after deflating the tire re-programmed and re-inflating the tire, I still get the same reset error. I also tried resetting both scroll buttons at the same time as well as the top button above the scroll buttons on both sides at the same time. This has reset both the instrument cluster and the main screen but it's still not helping. I guess my last option is to make an appointment with a Tesla service center now.

I just got the Michelin Crossclimate 2’s from Costco last week. They replaced Nokian WRG’s (I couldn’t find anyone selling them for Tesla’s, strangely enough).

First impressions were good, driving through the recent PNW rain storms on I5 with confidence. Found them to be quieter than the Nokian too. I hope not to find out how they work in the snow, but I believe they have the mountain/snowflake mark for winter driving.
Any update? Are you happy with the ride quality? I have Yokohama Avid Ascend GT and I'm not happy with the ride (stiff/harsh) or the noise. Traction and treadwear are good though. Thanks

So in the end, and after Spending half an hour with a Tesla technician at a Tesla service Center, it was determined that the tire pressure monitoring system put in by discount tire is not compatible with the original software on the 2013 model S. So discount will change the TPMS back to the Baalong manufacturer type.

Just an update for anyone reading in the future: I did get the continental pure contact LS tires and after 3000 miles on them, they are fantastic even in the snow. My model S is just rear wheel drive and I have no problem going up moderate hills in the snow. They did great with standing water compared to the performance tires that were on it earlier, Which had caused hydroplaning. They are also quiet and provide a smoother ride. Lastly, with 70,000 mile warranty, what’s not to love?

Reactions: jebinc
Ok got about another 2.5K miles in on the pure contact LS making 3K total miles. It is definitely broken in now. It is noisier compared to when it was new. Ride is slightly more rougher. Still it is still better than the Cinturato P7 plus All season when that was broken in. It is still floaty and comfortable. Tread might not last as long because it seems to wear faster than usual, but we'll see if it settles down. Wet traction is excellent. Again no spin out even under full acceleration on rain slick road. If this can last 40K miles, it is a win in my books compared to the cinturato P7 plus.

Reactions: Newfoundland