Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Polimax south west london (Earlsfield/Wimbledon)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was looking to get xpel ppf + windows tinted + partial dechrome here
Generall google reviews seem ok - a couple of concerning ones but they have responded with their side so...
They have a pic of a Model X up, couldnt work out if it was the south london branch where it was done...

Was wondering if anyone happened to use them - if so what was the outcome/experience?

Yeah, don't use them imo. The used scalpels against the doors and caused a fine scratch both sides of the car, and the wrapping was shoddy and I see so many cars still going there and seem to have stuff done there, maybe I was unlucky but I had a horrible experience

Yeah, don't use them imo. The used scalpels against the doors and caused a fine scratch both sides of the car, and the wrapping was shoddy and I see so many cars still going there and seem to have stuff done there, maybe I was unlucky but I had a horrible experience
Hi, I was thinking of getting PPF done from the Polimax Wimbledon branch. Can I ask which branch did you visit and have a horrible experience with? Thanks.