Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll] - Are you ordering Model 3 before price increase?

Are you ordering Model 3 before price increase on March 18th?

• YES. Definitely ordering before price increase, or Already ordered.

• YES. I originally don't plan to buy one, but now I definitely will.

• Doesn't matter for me. Coz I am buying the $35k base Model 3 which will have same price.

• Not sure. Still considering

• Not sure. I want to see Model Y unveiling first before I buy Model 3

• NO. I am definitely buying Model Y instead.

• NO. Already own one or multiple Tesla

• NO. I will wait for even lower price later this year or next year

• NO. Still too expensive for me even if prices drop few more times in the future.

• NO. I am waiting for Tesla Pickup truck or Roadster

• NO. I am buying EV from other brands.

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already ordered mine anyway so the price increase did not motivate me to do so. But the constant price changes are not making me feel great about the company right now. If they are going to keep shifting strategies every time the wind blows I think I’d rather they just act like a traditional car dealer and allow me to negotiate the best deal i can.

I already ordered mine anyway so the price increase did not motivate me to do so. But the constant price changes are not making me feel great about the company right now. If they are going to keep shifting strategies every time the wind blows I think I’d rather they just act like a traditional car dealer and allow me to negotiate the best deal i can.
I think it was Elon that made quick decision about the sales and price strategy without thinking through everything and without talking to the senior management about it first.

Ordered March 9, before news of the increase hit. I couldn't care less about the inconsistencies, just happy to finally have a 3 on order. No reason why companies can't move fast and change their minds, I think it shows more thought and responsiveness than a company that falls on their sword solely to appear consistent to manage reactions.

Reactions: SmartElectric