Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: August (19) or September (69) Delivery

When would you be willing to take delivery of your M3? Assume collection available from late July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the plate really affect the value of the car, given manufacture date, milage and so on? If you're looking to sell the car in say, 5 years, I don't think the difference will be noticeable.

I'd like my car ASAP but am away for a big chunk of August so have asked them to bring my delivery date forward a week to 5th if they can, but if not I'll wait for the new plate.

I figure the percentage difference on a few years old car will be tiny but even then it could be £1000+ on an expensive car like this so it looks like an expensive week or two's use...

Curious to know if with current knowledge of delivery windows, peoples opinions have changed.

Please feel free to change what you voted for. You can vote for multiple options.

I've kept a snapshot of old votes as of now.

Screenshot (165).png

I "voted with my feet" as it were. MS not M3. They originally offered me week commencing 12 Aug and I said I'd like 5th Aug with a 19 reg or early Sept with a new reg, albeit my reasons were also because I was going to be away (with car) on 6th for a couple of weeks. They made 5th Aug happen, and in fact rang me up to offer me today or tomorrow since the car arrived this week, but I couldn't do that. I figured there was some financial benefit to waiting but I couldn't quantify it very well (what's the real difference going to be and when will I sell? Aiming for say 7-10 years away) and the kid at Christmas effect means I don't care all that much either! Roll on Monday!

Reactions: MrBadger