Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pomona Service Center is now open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kengchang

Jul 17, 2017
California
upload_2018-10-18_11-24-40.png

Let us know if you guys get loaner cars or not. When they took my model 3 a few weeks ago to replace windshield, they left me a loaner MS. But now they are fully open, not sure if they will have loaner cars for everyone or going to offer Lyft credits.

Hopefully, I will report back if I see any construction going on. Nothing as of last Sunday

I went there to check it out. Looks very bare so far. I don't see the construction on it as well. I do see a lot of Teslas behind the gate tho.

saw this yesterday and made an appt for oct 23. earlier than the nov 9 appt i had earlier at buena park.

Definitely let us know how the customer service is there.

I dropped of my vehicle this morning, quick seemless process and there was an enterprise representative on the spot which provided me a new MS 75D as a loaner.
This is definitely a new outfit with no exterior signage. The team was very attentive and excited about their new service center. So far so good.

Reactions: follow.johnny
I dropped off my car yesterday morning and the issues were resolved (replacing mcu, misaligned door handles, rattles) in one day and i already have my car back. Compare that to costa mesa where they had car 2 or 3 days befofe even looking at it and they had my car for 2 weeks.

The falcon wing door issue i had couldnt be reproduced, but they advised they would order some new sensors and they would be in maybe in a week.

There are no signs and the building is still being furnished, security everywhere (they told me it was because they are a parts warehouse). They will be one of the tesla owned body shops and hopefully a full service center as well.

Great team of hector, henry, josh, and stephanie working to make a great customer experience. I can imagine this was what tesla was like a few years ago.

Enterprise was at the ready with a model S loaner that had only 150 miles on it, and i got my invoice back day of (instead of 3 months later and a $9500 bill from enterprise costa mesa).

Take advantage if you are able now to schedule service here, i actually dont see the center on tesla's website any more...

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and Need
Had a great experience there this morning. Had a hard time finding out how to check in as they had zero signs anywhere. Lobby is still under construction but I was in and out within 10-15 minutes.

S75D loaner was available, but I had the option of Lyft if I preferred.

Went there to get a new key card or two my 3LR and they were able to goodwill the fee away (I was very nice). Was originally going to be $16.83 including programming for yhe two cards, Just got a notification from the a app that a new key card has been added to my vehicle so they definitely started working on the car within a couple hours.

Also came in to get the charge door realigned, so we’ll see how quickly they can turn that around.

Awesome experience and nothing like the nightmare that is Buena Park. Also much closer to me in Chino Hills.

Took in my car for service last Friday. No tesla loaners, ended up with an mbz C300. It was either that or a camry.

Thanks for letting me know about your loaner experience. What kind of issues did your model 3 needed to be fixed and how long did it take?

I have the following issues to be fixed:
  • Passenger sidemarker not flush
  • Drive Gear Stalk not flush
  • Driver/Passenger door handles not flush
  • Left headlight not flush
  • Left side of horn not working
Hope it won't take longer than a few days. If they have the part in stock.