Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland area detailer, xpel wrap for model x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
503 Motoring did our Model X front in Xpel (it's not a full wrap but covers the leading edge of the car), opticoat on everything including the wheels and Xpel stealth on the seat backs. They're currently doing my mom's X and I know of at least one other they've done. They should be able to take care of you. I think it was $3700 for everything. They're not cheap but they do great work.

Reactions: ModelX and chloedog
Anybody used TCT Wraps? They have been very responsive and professional, and sent photos of an X they wrapped, so I'm looking at them to wrap my X when it arrives. Apparently they have done a fair number of S wraps.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anybody used TCT Wraps? They have been very responsive and professional, and sent photos of an X they wrapped, so I'm looking at them to wrap my X when it arrives. Apparently they have done a fair number of S wraps.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah I like tct wraps. It's a smaller shop and it feels like you get the small shop treatment. Very personalized service, quick responses, etc.