Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive delivery stories??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

New contributor but avid reader here. Black MY AWD w/ 20inch wheels, ordered and waiting for manufacturing. Getting a bit nervous with all the negative feedback on deliveries here. Lessons learned - bring a checklist, accept that I might leave without it, don't prepay. Got it. But any great stories of people picking up a pristine car??

Pickup mine tomorrow I plan on posting my experience positive or negative. Negative comments tend to be self selecting, most people taking delivery are happy with their cars or don’t notice minor flaws. There’s a very good chance you will be perfectly happy with your car.

Hey guys,

New contributor but avid reader here. Black MY AWD w/ 20inch wheels, ordered and waiting for manufacturing. Getting a bit nervous with all the negative feedback on deliveries here. Lessons learned - bring a checklist, accept that I might leave without it, don't prepay. Got it. But any great stories of people picking up a pristine car??

Yes, there are. There are at least two threads on the first page describing positive experiences. In total, there are plenty more. You don't see them as much as they don't gain much traction. Not much you can say to a good experience other than "congrats!".

Reactions: rxlawdude