Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible charging location Swan Hill Victoria

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

If anyone is interested in changing their car in Swan Hill Victoria, I spotted a 3ph (with Neutral) 32amp socket (well 2 of then actually!) at the Swan Hill Railway Station car park. It is used for the Rotary Market that I believe runs on a Saturday. In confirmed they are live and have locks on them.

I havn't had time, but I would guess your best point of contact to gain permission to use would be the Rotary Club of Swan Hill.

Here is an attached picture, its right in town and near to motels, shops, food etc.

Adam.

Nice find! I had a look and it isn't on Plugshare. It might be worth contacting the local Rotary branch (if you are confident that they are responsible) and ask if they would be happy to let EV drivers use it - either free or for a donation - then add it to Plugshare - it would be the first Swan Hill site!

Nice find! I had a look and it isn't on Plugshare. It might be worth contacting the local Rotary branch (if you are confident that they are responsible) and ask if they would be happy to let EV drivers use it - either free or for a donation - then add it to Plugshare - it would be the first Swan Hill site!

Yes, I didn't have time to investigate who is responsible for it. My original phone typing had errors too, there are NO locks on the outlets and the neutral IS definitely connected. (Edit option has vanished) I'll try to investigate next time I am there.

Adam.