Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible new Tigard, OR Service Center and Sales Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh but just noticed there is a new building permit for the site, for 'Security Signs Inc', so we may see something soon.
Well the photos I tried to take of the rumored Vancouver site kinda suck, so not going to post them - can't really see much on them. Looks like they are still working on the underground prep work. I did find a site plan online that is interesting (posted here). Definitely going to be an EV service site, since there are 28 EV charging stalls identified on the plans.

Attachments

• SP1.0.Final Site Plan.2022.02.11.pdf
    695.7 KB · Views: 66
Well the photos I tried to take of the rumored Vancouver site kinda suck, so not going to post them - can't really see much on them. Looks like they are still working on the underground prep work. I did find a site plan online that is interesting (posted here). Definitely going to be an EV service site, since there are 28 EV charging stalls identified on the plans.
Nice find! Where do you locate the site plan from?

There is a separate thread for the Vancouver center.

My neighbor works for a large electrical contractor. He told me he had to run down to Tigard this evening to scope out a site for a number of chargers going in at a facility under construction there. He said it's rumored to be a Tesla facility.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
We will have the OG Portland, new Tigard, new Vancouver and Salem is getting one also. Gonna be nice

Yup! The southernmost part of OR will still not be covered, but further north will have good coverage. Did I hallucinate they were building something in Bend too? I could be wrong about that.

Your avatar looks like one of our cat's brothers, both her brothers had orange and white though one was a lynx point. She does that sea otter pose all the time too.

Yup! The southernmost part of OR will still not be covered, but further north will have good coverage. Did I hallucinate they were building something in Bend too? I could be wrong about that.

Your avatar looks like one of our cat's brothers, both her brothers had orange and white though one was a lynx point. She does that sea otter pose all the time too.
Yea bend opened earlier this year like mentioned, it’s actually my closest now being in the rogue valley (still 3+ hour drive, without snow!). Our cats could be related, he’s a farm kitten from a ranch up in Rainer

Yea bend opened earlier this year like mentioned, it’s actually my closest now being in the rogue valley (still 3+ hour drive, without snow!). Our cats could be related, he’s a farm kitten from a ranch up in Rainer

Ours are purebred. My partner has a cat allergy and Siberian forest cats are low to almost no allergen. She has no symptoms around these two, even grooming them. They were both born in Oregon, the breeder is based in Salem.

Philosophically I'm in favor of "mutt" cats. I've had two who just showed up and were great cats. But this breed is different from other cats. They are more communal and don't have the territory thing most cats have. They've met neighborhood cats and their reaction ranges from just curious to indifferent. It confused the heck out of the other cats. One sniffed noses with a neighbor's cat and when the other cat hissed she looked very confused.

Reactions: ninerbynature
Anyone remember the OG Tigard service center? They could only fit about 6 cars in there at a time. Macadam was a HUGE upgrade. It seems so small now.

That was quite a hike from Clark County and it was very cramped. When they opened Macadam I took one look at the place and knew it was going to be maxed out quickly. I think it took about 6 months until that place was bursting at the seams.

A bit of trivia, the address of the original Tigard SC was the number of cells in an 85KWH pack: 16444 (16 X 444). I pointed that out to somebody there and they hadn't noticed.

I just tried and couldn't get it to show up as far out as the app would let me select. (Though it did show Bend and Seattle.)

A service guy from the Macadam center told me it opens on Aug 1.
I live pretty close to this new location and it didn't show up as an option for me when I booked an appointment last week. Drove by today and it looks pretty quiet. I don't think they are open for business yet.