Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post Coilover install alignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I am about to get some Tein coilovers installed with some adjustable rear camber arms and spacers. All the shops I was getting quoted on the install told me they cannot do an alignment on the car after it settles and that I would have to take it to Tesla for that because they don’t share the specs with shops. Any relevance to this? Thank you

Hey everyone. I am about to get some Tein coilovers installed with some adjustable rear camber arms and spacers. All the shops I was getting quoted on the install told me they cannot do an alignment on the car after it settles and that I would have to take it to Tesla for that because they don’t share the specs with shops. Any relevance to this? Thank you
That's a bogus excuse.

Couldn’t you just tweet Elon and ask him he’s not doing anything else for Tesla lately.

in all seriousness the sc should be able to give you the specs. I think a lot of shops just don’t know enough about teslas. My local les Schwab and americas tire will only do tire rotations(if your lucky) or mount new tires. Americas tire told me they would not fix my flat because they don’t have a wat to lift the car.

crazy it’s just a car people.

Couldn’t you just tweet Elon and ask him he’s not doing anything else for Tesla lately.

in all seriousness the sc should be able to give you the specs. I think a lot of shops just don’t know enough about teslas. My local les Schwab and americas tire will only do tire rotations(if your lucky) or mount new tires. Americas tire told me they would not fix my flat because they don’t have a wat to lift the car.

crazy it’s just a car people.
Americas Tire has done mine just fine since I got in 21.

that's BS, find a better shop. Here's what i'm running now, good luck 👍

1682955230129.png

Reactions: specie