Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post delivery ludicrous upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys I know this question was asked before, but when I was buying my M/S P100D, the salesperson convinced me to get the LR over the performance. He said I can always upgrade the performance with over the air upgrades (like the model 3 $2000 acceleration boost) . But when I go on Tesla website I don’t see anything like that for the Model S. Does anyone know if Tesla is even coming out with something like that for the M/S? Cause now I’m regretting picking the L/R over the Performance.

exactly why I made sure to get a performance X. I will always want L and L plus mode and I was a-ok giving up mileage for performance. It totally transforms the X’s fun.

The thing is, he did show me how model 3 LR owners had the option to add The acceleration boost for $2000. But I don’t think it was the ludicrous. It seemed more like an enhanced acceleration. So I thought if that’s available for the model 3 then I might as well go with the LR and add that.