Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall 1.44.2 has broken iOS triggered ToU/Autonomous mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm finding the current 1.44.2 software refuses to engage ToU/Autonomous mode when set on iOS.

I wonder if the mobile app is suffering the same issues discovered by API users with 1.43.3
Complete now returning 200 (1.43.3) · Issue #26 · vloschiavo/powerwall2

Bloody annoying. What is more, there are no release notes for 1.44.2 !!

It is about time for us to have an enable Beta software option on our Powerwall configs

This issue now seams to have settled down, with the Powerwall Gateway stopping the prior more within 10 seconds or so, and picking up the newly set ToU/Autonomous mode about 10 mins later.
I just want to know how to fix it; TOU not working and costing an Arm and a Leg - is it possible to re-load earlier version that does work because my Off-Peak is cheap at 4.75 pence and Peak at 25.4 pence

I just want to know how to fix it; TOU not working and costing an Arm and a Leg - is it possible to re-load earlier version that does work because my Off-Peak is cheap at 4.75 pence and Peak at 25.4 pence

no way to downgrade any tesla software I have ever read. Maybe try calling tesla and seeing if you can upgrade to the latest version, because the latest version seems to take changes immediately for me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Odiemac