Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall 2 referral question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I just had the good fortune of having my 4th referral in the last few months take delivery. Woo hoo! I know this also means I'll presumably be getting an email saying I'm due a Powerwall 2.

Has anyone received one of these yet either through the referral program or purchasing one of these bad boys? If so, I'd love thoughts and opinions. I don't have solar, live in Massachusetts in a house that I probably realistically won't be getting solar anytime soon, though I am potentially open to learning about it. Will the Powerwall 2 offer me any real benefit assuming I continue to not have solar? Are there other costs I should be aware of to take receipt and install one of these? If it turns out I won't have much use for a Powerwall 2, what do people usually do with them? Thanks!

Hi all, I just had the good fortune of having my 4th referral in the last few months take delivery. Woo hoo! I know this also means I'll presumably be getting an email saying I'm due a Powerwall 2.

Has anyone received one of these yet either through the referral program or purchasing one of these bad boys? If so, I'd love thoughts and opinions. I don't have solar, live in Massachusetts in a house that I probably realistically won't be getting solar anytime soon, though I am potentially open to learning about it. Will the Powerwall 2 offer me any real benefit assuming I continue to not have solar? Are there other costs I should be aware of to take receipt and install one of these? If it turns out I won't have much use for a Powerwall 2, what do people usually do with them? Thanks!
You can always sell it.