Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall 2 Version 22.1.1 self consumption using grid [Outside of US]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new update 22.1.2 34013a3f updated today, so who knows if it works or fixes the problem(s)

everyone seems to have re-downgraded to 21.44.1 when the complaints and problems started, and today is the 22.1.2
i've been on 21.1.1 since feb 25th. it's been a disaster really. i had a power outage event a week ago and it flipped between grid and powerwall and powerwall only for a solid 30 minutes, EVERY MINUTE. it destroyed some electronics inside my house with the unstable energy

i've been on 21.1.1 since feb 25th. it's been a disaster really. i had a power outage event a week ago and it flipped between grid and powerwall and powerwall only for a solid 30 minutes, EVERY MINUTE. it destroyed some electronics inside my house with the unstable energy
Have you reported this to Tesla? Sounds like a hardware issue. I'm on 22.1.1 and just had a 10 hour power outage yesterday. The system worked as expected.

Have you reported this to Tesla? Sounds like a hardware issue. I'm on 22.1.1 and just had a 10 hour power outage yesterday. The system worked as expected.
yep. i have a ticket open and they saw the weird behavior on their end and escalated to the next level. no word yet unfortunately, anyone know if there is any sort of damage warranty with powerwalls? luckily most of my sensitive stuff is on UPS, but i lost a few air purifiers and a google home oddly