Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF in GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I had my front half of the Tesla Model 3 SR+ done and it was done poorly. Im having the company take it off on Monday and getting a refund so I need suggestions on who to check out in Toronto. Im in Etobicoke (west end), so preferably someone in Etobicoke, Mississauga or thereabouts. Any recommendations on who should I check out? Someone who did an awesome PPF installation.

Here is someone local... any thoughts on this company:
- Ceramic Pro / Elegant Motors (same address so I figure they must be same company)

Here are some photos of the current PPF installation that Im having taken off and refunded.

Hood near the passenger A pillar

Passenger Side Fender near camera

Big gap of PPF on passenger side front bumper (same on driver’s side)

Check out my other thread for more info and photos:
PPF Installation Photos - Is This Good?

Hi, I had my front half of the Tesla Model 3 SR+ done and it was done poorly. Im having the company take it off on Monday and getting a refund so I need suggestions on who to check out in Toronto. Im in Etobicoke (west end), so preferably someone in Etobicoke, Mississauga or thereabouts. Any recommendations on who should I check out? Someone who did an awesome PPF installation.

- Ceramic Pro / Elegant Motors (same address so I figure they must be same company)

Here are some photos of the current PPF installation that Im having taken off and refunded.

Did u get full car ,partial front or full front and what did u pay for this amazing service that the first guy gave u lol

Full front and ceramic tint on all windows except windshield. Spent $2800 CDN
Ouch that's a lot .I got it done from ceramic pro Markham .They are pricy and a little far for me but I believe in do it once and do it right .And there work speaks for themselves. Reason I went to them was because 1) They have done tons of tesla so they know the car.2) They use Kavaca PPF no need for ceramic coating on it as its self healing and hydrophobic that's superior than any other and provides 12 years warranty .3) the shop have its own warranty of I think 1 or 2 years if I have to think from the top of my head for there work .I paid 2400 tax included on full front PPF ,ceramic coating 2 year package and xpel ceramic tinting on front 2 windows .I can talk about you to them and get you the same pricing or even lesser if you don't want ceramic coating .Taking another car next month to them my MY SR. I must have called around 20-30 shops over gta but finally settled with them .Don't let the fake reviews fool you .Go meet the guys and see there work before committing .Let me know

Last edited:
As mentioned in the other thread... This is one of the worst jobs I've seen, and why we caution many forum members about some of the clear bra installers out there. Bubbles can be easily fixed, but the rest of the installation is garbage. There's far too many smooth talking companies who just got into the business over the last couple of years and take deep advantage of clients who don't know what to expect.

This company should not be offering installations at all, and people should be informed who they are.

I'm sorry you had to go through this atrocious mess, and I do hope they quickly rectify it. If the tint doesn't seem to have issues, I'd leave it on. Assume they're a tint installer, just beginning to offer clear bra maybe?

The price you paid, is fair and not far out of line for what it should've been for a quality installer cost, on the retail level. If you were in Vancouver I'd remove this for free for you, then replace it with a quality installation with all edged wrapped and a lifetime warranty on the installation.

As mentioned in the other thread... This is one of the worst jobs I've seen, and why we caution many forum members about some of the clear bra installers out there. Bubbles can be easily fixed, but the rest of the installation is garbage. There's far too many smooth talking companies who just got into the business over the last couple of years and take deep advantage of clients who don't know what to expect.

This company should not be offering installations at all, and people should be informed who they are.

I'm sorry you had to go through this atrocious mess, and I do hope they quickly rectify it. If the tint doesn't seem to have issues, I'd leave it on. Assume they're a tint installer, just beginning to offer clear bra maybe?

The price you paid, is fair and not far out of line for what it should've been for a quality installer cost, on the retail level. If you were in Vancouver I'd remove this for free for you, then replace it with a quality installation with all edged wrapped and a lifetime warranty on the installation.

a lot of people based everything on price and doesn't care about the value and quality of installs till they see the final work. that will not fly out of our shop.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
We are Tesla Motors club vendor located in Woodbridge ontario. really sucks to see stuff like this. let us know and we can take care of that for you.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra

My suggestion is that you contact Jay at Westside PPF in Oakville. westsidepro.ca
Amazing service & excellent detail. Tesla SC in Oakville uses him when the quarterly 'push' is on.