Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF installer near Palmdale/Santa Clarita

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning on the upcoming purchase of my M3 and am trying to get lined up with a good PPF installer in my area. I would like to pick up or have the car delivered and immediately drop off to have PPF installed. I really don't want to drive to far but Santa Clarita is not to bad. I have seen a place called Impression Auto Salon in Santa Clarita, does anyone have any experience with this place? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

I am planning on the upcoming purchase of my M3 and am trying to get lined up with a good PPF installer in my area. I would like to pick up or have the car delivered and immediately drop off to have PPF installed. I really don't want to drive to far but Santa Clarita is not to bad. I have seen a place called Impression Auto Salon in Santa Clarita, does anyone have any experience with this place? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

We took ours down to Autoskinz in Santa Clarita. Not cheap, but they do a lot of Teslas and are very familiar with them. Had a full wrap put on both my 3 and our P85D plus tint. They do great work.

We took ours down to Autoskinz in Santa Clarita. Not cheap, but they do a lot of Teslas and are very familiar with them. Had a full wrap put on both my 3 and our P85D plus tint. They do great work.
Thanks for the reply. Would you be willing to share how much it cost. Which film did you use and which level of installation did you have them do? Also on their website it mentions that they provide a free loaner car. Do you have any experience with this. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the reply. Would you be willing to share how much it cost. Which film did you use and which level of installation did you have them do? Also on their website it mentions that they provide a free loaner car. Do you have any experience with this. Thanks for the info.

No experienice with the loaner, when I used them they had a little electric fiat as the loaner, so that wouldn’t work for me. Total cost was $6k for a full custom Suntek PPF wrap plus 3M crystalline on all windows but the windshield plus a wrap on my center console. Custom wrap means they hand trim and wrap all the edges vs using a kit, so very few visible seams. They were able to tint the rear glass in a single piece. Wrap has held up well for over a year.

No experienice with the loaner, when I used them they had a little electric fiat as the loaner, so that wouldn’t work for me. Total cost was $6k for a full custom Suntek PPF wrap plus 3M crystalline on all windows but the windshield plus a wrap on my center console. Custom wrap means they hand trim and wrap all the edges vs using a kit, so very few visible seams. They were able to tint the rear glass in a single piece. Wrap has held up well for over a year.

So they sent me a quote and I will defiantly be using this place once I pick up my M3. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Az_Rael