Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF installers in Toronto/Vaughn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered a Tesla Model 3 white and wondering if there are any good recommendations on PPF installers. Heard about a lot of bad experiences, and given the fact that PPF is not a small investment, I want to make sure I get a reputable company. Appreciate any feedback. Can't wait to get my car! Thanks!

When are you expecting delivery of your car? I'm receiving mine (Model Y LR, Red on White) next week (confirmed VIN and delivery date/time) and will have it PPF'd + Ceramic Coated shortly after at Ceramic Pro Markham. I'm happy to share my experiences with you and recommend based on how the outcome is next week!

Reactions: dtl_
So far it looks like end of May. For sure that would be awesome. Always great to hear about someone's experience. What r u planning to get done? I am thinking:

Full front end PPF (full hood, fenders, and bumpers, mirrors), rocker panels, and luggage strip.

Thanks again!

That's pretty much exactly what I'll be doing actually! The "full body PPF" is usually quite cost-prohibitive, upwards of $5k for cars of this size, whereas the full front end is generally under $2k.

For my PPF:
- Full Front-end: full hood, fenders, bumpers, mirrors
- Rear Rocker Panels (add-on)
- Luggage Strip (included in full front-end package)

It's the Ceramic Pro "middle" tier package, I don't know the name unfortunately. Many other shops offer similar stuff.

Then, I'm getting the whole car Ceramic Coated with Ceramic Pro Gold (10yr warranty, 4 coats of 9H + some extras) and the interior seats/side panels with Ceramic Pro Interior. That last one might not be super worth it, but I've got white seats and I'd like to keep them relatively maintenance free.

@aimalkay are you going to Ceramic Pro as well? I would also be curious about what you were quoted if you are ok to share. A buddy of mine went to : Paint protection film PPF (XPEL) for your vichicle in Toronto and GTA
Based on some other companies I asked from quotes, I am looking at close to $2500 tax in for:

- Full Front-end: full hood, fenders, bumpers, mirrors
- Rear Rocker Panels (add-on)
- Luggage Strip

Curious to see what others thoughts are.

Thanks!