Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF recommendations in NY/NJ/CT area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a reputable shop/detailer for this work in the tristate area (including North NJ, westchester, LI, and southern CT). Ideally will be able to do the paint prep work and not use a precut wrap. Every detailing shop will say they can wrap a Tesla but hard to see which of them actually have experience.

My MY has a few dings that I would like to clean up and then protect the paint job.

Detailing Dynamics in Mineola. The other cars in their shop made my Model Y look like a Yugo…..
This shop is impressive. They did a repair on my Xpel and did a great job. The original installer was unhelpful and after multiple trips back I was done with them.
Highly recommended though they are expensive. My Y was like a Yugo in comparison the the rides in there. The owner Eddie is a stand up guy and truly cares about his customers.

You can check out LI Detailers in Plainview as well. Just got my wife’s car back from them for a detail and they did a great job. Cannot even tell the dents we’re there.

Reactions: 101dals