Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-owned Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The word on the street is true. My delivery so far is “treating customers with silence”... calls, emails and texts not returned. Only my sales guy got back to me and told me he will have service delivery reach out. Big fat nada.... $62k well spent, hahahaha. Clowns

Nice! Congrats

Yeah it seems like the purchase process is a pain in the behind, really strange to be honest. I mean how hard can it be to call back or email back, even when there’s no real update, that’s still an update for the customer.
But what can you do, other than sit back and just go with the flow.

Yeah. That’s what I am doing. Sooner or later they will reach out. Just got to understand, this is not a typical dealership we are so used to. Make shift operation working arround legal barriers and all the BS. Driving MB, Lexus BMW, Infiniti, Cadillac spoiled us :)

Reactions: AMPd
Update— got my car 10 days after I placed the order. SD didn’t respond for a couple of days but eventually got back to me and responded with no issues.

The car was in PERFECT shape. New tires as well and they even took off CA HOV stickers. I can’t complain. I think I am one of the lucky ones. A few little nicks on the door handle inside and you can tell that’s from a wedding ring. They detailed it very nicely. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am happy!!

So it’s not all bad, folks!!

Here is the beauty

Attachments

• C50B4B41-40A2-4AA5-897D-542904CBA6DE.jpeg
    C50B4B41-40A2-4AA5-897D-542904CBA6DE.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 108
  • D596405B-D632-40F1-B922-694BA9738CAD.jpeg
    D596405B-D632-40F1-B922-694BA9738CAD.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 81
same here. Just bought one last week. And this is my 3rd Tesla and the process is just terrible. It got to the point of me questioning will there ever be a 4th one inside my garage.

Internal communication is so disorganized. Delay deliveries by 2 weeks. Radio silence. One department blaming the other one.
Kept me on the edge of my seat as my trade in value will soon be re-estimated due to no fault of my own.
I was not as lucky as you. The car got a nick in the back which wasn't shown on the photos. And the steering wheel isn't centred. All they said is oh well, is an used car. At the end of the day, is still in good shape for me to accept but is just super frustrating.

With the move of sales to online, I hope they sort out the process soon.

Reactions: mattack4000