Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Yearly Plan $99

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you actually use premium connectivity for? I have looked through the list of functions and watched some videos but I don’t see a practical application. Help me understand this option. Thanks in advance

What do you actually use premium connectivity for? I have looked through the list of functions and watched some videos but I don’t see a practical application. Help me understand this option. Thanks in advance
I have occasionally been happy to have the satellite view, but mostly I use it for live traffic. Routing around a major slowdown, even if only a few times per year, is worth it to me.

Reactions: CapsEngineer
I can get most of what is offered on my iPhone except of course for the specific car related functions such as live view camera. I just can’t see the advantage of paying for some thing that I always have in my pocket. But we aren’t commuting every day and don’t live in an area that we run into traffic issues on a regular basis. I understand the value to others but I just don’t see it offering added value for us.

I can get most of what is offered on my iPhone except of course for the specific car related functions such as live view camera. I just can’t see the advantage of paying for some thing that I always have in my pocket. But we aren’t commuting every day and don’t live in an area that we run into traffic issues on a regular basis. I understand the value to others but I just don’t see it offering added value for us.
Do you have kids? Comes in so clutch on long road trips and charging stops....obviously its still a per person use basis and preference but for me it's spot on!