Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have just purchased a Tesla Y which had a month subscription trial of premium connectivity. After the trial expired we have now signed up for a one year subscription, but while I can get it on my driver profile, my wife doesn't get it on hers. We expected premium connectivity would be available car-wide, not just for one driver. How can we make it available on my wife's profile? During the trial it was available on both profiles.

I've tried the re-boot, but that doesn't make any difference. We've got premium connectivity on my profile, and even on the Easy Entry profile, but as soon as we switch to my wife's profile it disappears. What could be different about her profile to stop her getting it?
Sounds like you need to contact Tesla if the reboot didn't fix the issue.

Reactions: Royal27 and PrGrPa
Upvote 0
I've tried the re-boot, but that doesn't make any difference. We've got premium connectivity on my profile, and even on the Easy Entry profile, but as soon as we switch to my wife's profile it disappears. What could be different about her profile to stop her getting it?
Where do you see her not having it? In the vehicle screens, or do you not have any connectivity in her profile?

Upvote 0