Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't comment on the USA but in the UK there was never any mention of 'Premium Connectivity' until they started charging and then they picked a date out of the air as far as I can see as there was never anything on the website or order pages prior to the end of 2019 when they noted anyone purchasing after June 2018 would be charged!
In 2021 they could add a charge for anyone who bought a car in 2016 onwards for Automatic Wipers!!!!
Where does it stop surely the customer has some rights when he buys a car that the price he pays covers everything that is delivered with that car at that time. Isn't that why you pay to configure the car with what you want?
It seems pretty simple to me I bought a Model S and I'm now being charged for something I have had for 12 months.
It was never ever a trial.
Please see all the attached screen prints they are clearly dated and in Australia and New Zealand have recognised the fact so why haven't the UK?

If you believe you have a case (which, if you've scoured through documentation and could not find anything, it sounds like you do), I'd find a lawyer. Talk with them and discuss what happened, and you can form a case if it's legitimate. I understand it's frustrating, but nothing will happen from venting on a forum where everyone else agrees it's BS. ;)