Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium not working on mobile network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else had or currently have issues with their premium connection on the mobile network? Mine works at home when the car connects to the house wifi but only randomly works on the road. If I want music I need to use the phone. The only other "new" thing in the car is the latest software update. Could this be the gremlin?

I have had an occasional issue in recent updates where the car gets stuck on 3G rather than LTE and sometimes won't play music.

It doesnt seem to keep on seeking LTE if it first jumps into a 3G signal, and sometimes it seems to only land a voice stream rather than date (3G+ or HSPDA).

I've typically fixed by either turning Wifi on, then back off.. or just stopping car. Walk away lock, then come back

I have had an occasional issue in recent updates where the car gets stuck on 3G rather than LTE and sometimes won't play music.

It doesnt seem to keep on seeking LTE if it first jumps into a 3G signal, and sometimes it seems to only land a voice stream rather than date (3G+ or HSPDA).

I've typically fixed by either turning Wifi on, then back off.. or just stopping car. Walk away lock, then come back
That could turn into a long trip to the shops for bread and milk… 😂😂😂