Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Sound System

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still can not get answers about the premium sound system. Yes I know we all get 14 speakers and 1 sub-woofer. I have the specs on all of these. But know one, even the chat people at Tesla, can tell me about the amplifiers. Wouldn't you think Tesla and sales people would these specs? I gotta know.

Found this last night, it’s just T Sportline with an upgrade to your premium system, I sent them a message because my M3S+ doesn’t have the Sub woofer and Amp and could really use a nice upgrade. Check out the video, he has the OEM speakers out and talks about them.

• Disagree
Reactions: hussk
I was scouring the documents that the Tesla website links to for possible purchasers.

Go to the Custom Order for the Model 3.
Click on “Customer Privacy Agreement.”
Click the red link at the top right “Open Source.”
Just above the next section, a line says Harmon Radio module for Model 3.

Don’t know if that tells us something about the power or not. Wondering if anybody has examined the amps for identifying marks.

5F4A6503-5BA2-4E04-A8DF-E378869613B5.jpeg

I still can not get answers about the premium sound system. Yes I know we all get 14 speakers and 1 sub-woofer. I have the specs on all of these. But know one, even the chat people at Tesla, can tell me about the amplifiers. Wouldn't you think Tesla and sales people would these specs? I gotta know.

I can absolutely guarantee you that all speakers have amplifiers and that there is a sub-woofer amplifier. I wouldn't even be surprised if all speakers and amplifiers combinations are design to stay in the linear range and are balanced in power to be complimentary to each other.

Found this last night, it’s just T Sportline with an upgrade to your premium system, I sent them a message because my M3S+ doesn’t have the Sub woofer and Amp and could really use a nice upgrade. Check out the video, he has the OEM speakers out and talks about them.

Sorry, but I left building a speaker box, and having it take up my trunk, in high school.

Someone needs to build a quality enclosure that is remove and replace with the existing sub enclosure.

Reactions: gbertsch

So far 10 replies to this and still no one has any idea of the amp specs. Yes. I can see the amp is made by Tesla, what is it?

Sorry, but I left building a speaker box, and having it take up my trunk, in high school.

Someone needs to build a quality enclosure that is remove and replace with the existing sub enclosure.

If you’re aiming for perfection then t’s gonna be heavy. To do it right you’ll need MDF for the enclosure and baffles. The port might not give you the sound that you want. And then there will be the added effort to tune the sub and smooth the peaks...in a system that is integrated with the car’s operating system.