Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Presale Discounts Model Y - PPF, Ceramic Coatings, Real Carbon Fiber, Tint, Powder Coating...More

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, I just placed an order in for a Model Y and was looking into forms of paint protection. Is there any way I can get a quote for both ceramic coatings and paint protection film? I'd also like some information about the differences between the two. Thanks in advance.

Full Matte Wrap in progress for blue Model Y

IMG_0043.jpeg

Good Morning Doug,

I took delivery of my model y last week but had to return it due to various paint issues. Im hoping to get it back sometime soon and want to have it protected asap once it comes back in an acceptable condition. Can I set up an appointment over the phone or should I bring it in to one of your shop locations first to have you take a look and go over options?

Thanks,
Mike

Good Morning Doug,

I took delivery of my model y last week but had to return it due to various paint issues. Im hoping to get it back sometime soon and want to have it protected asap once it comes back in an acceptable condition. Can I set up an appointment over the phone or should I bring it in to one of your shop locations first to have you take a look and go over options?

Thanks,
Mike

Same request for me. I should have my model Y back on Monday.

Good Morning Doug,

Thanks,
Mike

Good Morning Mike,
If you have concerns about paint condition we will definitely take a look over the car with you to make sure everything is up to standard before performing any work. We are open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 8am-3pm on Saturdays. No appointment is needed for us to take a look. Hope to see you soon!!

Best,
Doug

Same request for me. I should have my model Y back on Monday.

Good Morning,

Like I posted for Mike up above we would be happy to look over the paint for you to make sure things are up to standard. However, if you are happy with the way the car looks upon receiving it on Monday we can handle everything over the phone. We are open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 8am-3pm on Saturdays (we will be closed tomorrow for 4th of July though). If you would like we can send you an estimate via email for any services you are interested in as well.

Best,
Doug

Hi Doug,

I am in San Diego and just picked-up the MY. Like to get some pricing and more info on differences between the Ceramic coating vs PPF. Also looking to get tint work done. How long does a typical job take to do....can it be done in a day? Please PM.

thanks Joe

Good Morning Mike,
If you have concerns about paint condition we will definitely take a look over the car with you to make sure everything is up to standard before performing any work. We are open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 8am-3pm on Saturdays. No appointment is needed for us to take a look. Hope to see you soon!!

Best,
Doug

Good Morning,

Tesla informed me that my car should be ready to be picked up tomorrow afternoon. I should be able to take it over there before you guys close to have you go over it and hopefully schedule an appointment.

Thanks again,
Mike