Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pressure Washer Choice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get that people here will only use their pressure washers to clean their car.

I’m of the type that if I’m gonna spend xx on a pressure washer I’m good with spending xxx if it allows me to clean my sidewalk, do my house, do my fence.... ect.

I hate buying some lower grade tool and then it doesn’t work when I really need it to. Prob why my toolbox is filled with all snap on a matco

My comment actually had nothing to do with that, I don't know much about Power Washers. Just seemed a little funny saying "don't buy electric" on a Tesla forum.

Capture.JPG

Unfortunately, some(all?) karchers use a proprietary bayonet style connector.

Sorry. I thought Sun Joe also use a proprietary connector ?!?

Ah, my bad - I was not aware that they both had proprietary connectors. Maybe there isn't a Karcher to Sun Joe adapter, but surely they can both adapt to standard quick connect and go that route? Admittedly, that might get unwieldy and you add more points of failure...

*sigh*

Now I'm taking a "wait and see" approach, since the sun joe website says this:

"Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
Your Pressure Joe SPX3000 uses a universal 1/4" (F) Quick Connect spray wand that is compatible with most 1/4" (M) Quick Connect spray nozzles.
"

seems like you should be able to just stick the foam cannon on the end of the "quick connect" wand if the cannon is a standard 1/4 connection.

Yeah same here. I returned my sunjoe after thinking about the extras I wanted for it and got one called power washer brushless from Amazon when it was on lightning deal. Didn't want to worry about all these adapters to make it work with standard accessories and to replace with a longer hose was not doable with the sunjoe proprietary connector.