Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price FSD Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New chart @TroyTeslike NOTE: $USD

Troy Teslike on Twitter

B7EBF0A2-2A44-41C4-B525-BEB4DCED5CBF.jpeg

Reactions: fidodido and Muskol
Anyone with a P-series notice the price change? I logged into my account and had the Autopilot but never purchased the Full Self driving option. It's totally gone now from my page. Maybe it was free for performance vehicles? How do I check to see if it has full self driving. Or at least a feature that isn't available with only autopilot owners. It was there last week but now is gone.

Can anyone else with a P-series confirm?

Anyone with a P-series notice the price change? I logged into my account and had the Autopilot but never purchased the Full Self driving option. It's totally gone now from my page. Maybe it was free for performance vehicles? How do I check to see if it has full self driving. Or at least a feature that isn't available with only autopilot owners. It was there last week but now is gone.

Check your vehicle details page on your Tesla Account.upload_2019-3-4_10-52-47.png

Scroll down

I'd wait unless you really need it now. There's quite a bit of uproar from all over regarding the newest price adjustments to all the Tesla products.

Yeah. I'm actually waiting for the dust to settle and the price to be adjusted (hopefully reasonable price for AP and FSD). I'd like to purchase AP at reasonable price and even FSD. Personally, I see less value for FSD but I'm very interested AP for 2k USD (~$2700 CAD).

Reactions: 03DSG
I'd wait unless you really need it now. There's quite a bit of uproar from all over regarding the newest price adjustments to all the Tesla products.

If I can get FSD soon for $2k USD this month I’m in right away as it includes the hardware upgrade to 3.0. No price change guarantees down the road. I’m meh about FSD but I want the hardware upgrade locked in.

If I can get FSD soon for $2k USD this month I’m in right away as it includes the hardware upgrade to 3.0. No price change guarantees down the road. I’m meh about FSD but I want the hardware upgrade locked in.

Agree 100%.

Back in Last June when I first order M3, I didn't go for Autopilot and FSD because it was quite expensive then. Don't remember the exact amount. Since it was a software, it can be installed later if I wanted to.

Now if USD 2K and 3K with new hardware installed, I will seriously thinking getting it. The price is very reasonable.